As per state law, all ordinances are adopted by the Town Council in an open meeting. As part of an open discussion, all ordinances are presented to the Council in their draft form to receive input from the Council and public before they are adopted officially in ordinance format. Some ordinances require a public hearing be held prior to the adoption of the ordinance.
Ordinances which pertain to the regulation of the public are identified in the Brian Head Town Code as law for the local municipality. Not all ordinances are in the Town Code, such as budget proposals, meeting schedules, etc. For a copy of any of the ordinances, contact the Town Clerk and request a copy. All ordinances are classified as public records.
Listed below are the past five ordinances that have been recently adopted by the Brian Head Town Council:
If you have any questions or should need further information on any ordinances that have been adopted by the Town Council, please do not hesitate to contact the town offices during normal business hours, or you can contact Nancy Leigh, Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Adopted Ordinances
- Ordinance No. 23-001 - Land Management Code, Chapter 7.5 - Village Core - Adopted January 10, 2023
- Ordinance No. 23-002 - General Plan Amendment - Adopted February 14, 2023
- Ordinance No. 23-003 - Land Management Code, Zone District Map Amendment - Adopted February 14, 2023
- Ordinance No. 23-004 - Meeting Policy and Procedures Amendment - Adopted February 14, 2023
2022 Adopted Ordinances
- Ordinance No. 22-001 - Amending the FY 2022 Brian Head Town Budget ending June 30, 2022. Adopted January 11, 2022.
- Ordinance No. 22-002 - Amending the Land Management Code, Chp. 7-5 and establish 7-10 (Building Bonuses) and Chp. 12-7-B. Adopted May 10, 2022
- Ordinance No. 22-003 - Final Assessment Ordinance, Findings, Recommendation and Decision of the Board of Equalization for Special Assessment Areas: Falcon Court, Scenic Drive and Trail Road. Adopted May 20, 2022
- Ordinance No. 22-004 - Land Management Code Amendment for Chp. 6 and Chp.7: Establishing a Commercial Core Overlay District. Adopted May 24, 2022
- Ordinance No. 22-005 - Adopting the Fiscal Year 2023 Town Budget. Adopted June 14, 2022
- Ordinance No. 22-006 - Amending the Fiscal year 2022 Budgets. Adopted June 28, 2022
- Ordinance No. 22-007
- Ordinance No. 22-008 - Amending the Land Management Code, Chp. 7-9 & 7-12 and Chp. 12-15 as it relates to the Village Core Commercial Parking. Adopted: July 26, 2022
- Ordinance No. 22-009 - Amending the Land Management Code, Chp. 9, Subdivisions: Adopted September 13, 2022
- Ordinance No. 22-010 - Amending the Land Management Code, Chp. 4 Submittals: Adopted September 13, 2022
- Ordinance No. 22-011 - Amending the Fiscal Year 2023 Town Budget: Adopted October 11, 2022.
- Ordinance No. 22-012 - Licensing: Title 3,
- Chp. 1 Definitions - Food Trucks
- Chp. 2A Licensing in General - Food Trucks
- Chp. 3 Special Events - Food Trucks