Effective July 8, 2019, The Town Council adopted a revised Nightly Rental Code. This code applies to all those renting their cabin and/or condo on a short-term basis (less than 30 consecutive days).
- Nightly Rental Application – This is specifically for nightly rental operations.
- Fire inspection Regulations. An initial fire inspection will be completed on all nightly rental units regardless of when the last fire inspection was completed. This will happen over the course of a year. Fire Inspections will be done on a biennial basis (once every two years). There is a $30 fee per unit for the fire inspection.
- Owner Affidavit. The owner of the property must sign the Owner Affidavit as part of the application process regardless of whether the owner has a rental management company operating the nightly rental.
- Good Neighbor Policy & Overnight Parking Map. The Town Council approved the Good Neighbor Policy which must be posted near the main entry way of the unit along with the overnight parking map.
For more information, please contact the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Town Offices during normal business hours.
Nightly Rental Business Forms & Information
Listed below are information sheets and forms for Nightly Rental Businesses:
- Information you need to know for Renewing your Nightly Rental Business License
- General Information for Nightly Rental Businesses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Step by Step Process for Nightly Rental Application
- Nightly Rental Application
- Fire Inspection Regulations
- Owner Affidavit
- Good Neighbor Policy and Overnight Parking Map
- TOWN CODE – TITLE 3 – LICENSING IN GENERAL CODE CHANGES