All Council meetings begin at 1:00 pm or shortly thereafter unless otherwise noticed.
Zoom Meeting Link for Town Council Meeting will be posted on the agenda
Zoom Meeting No:
Zoom Meeting Link
The regular meeting of the Town Council for April 27, 2021
Tentative Agenda - Please note that this is a tentative agenda and not the finalized agenda which will be ready on Friday afternoon, April 23, 2021.
1. Public Hearing for amendments to the Land Management Code, Chapters 1, 3, 4, 7 & 8.
2. Ordinance amending the Land Management Code, Chapter 1, 3, 4, 7 & 8.
3. Ordinance amending the Land Management Code, Chapter 6 - Zone District Map - Zone Change request.
4. 2021 Street Project bid award.
5. Commercial Core Transportation Plan Bid Award
6. Iron, Garfield, Beaver, Central Taskforce Interlocal Agreement
7. FY 2022 Budget Discussion/Direction.
If you have any questions, please contact the Town Clerk at email@example.com
Council Meetings are now being conducted through Zoom Meetings.
Please note once you have click on the Council meeting, you will be placed in a "waiting room" until the meeting begins, once the meeting is about to begin, you will be able to join in the meeting. The public will be muted and if you would like to make a comment, please use the "raised hand" icon. If the Mayor recognizes you to speak, you will then be un-muted and allowed to make your comment. Please keep your comments short and appropriate. For more information, please refer to home page under "Zoom Meetings"
Agenda Items to be posted.