Council Packet Information are all items the Council will be discussing or taking action on. If you have any questions regarding the Council meeting and or Council packet information, please contact the Town Clerk during normal business hours.
Meeting are now on Zoom Meeting:
If you plan to attend the meeting in person, we ask that you wear your mask during the meeting and to social distance.
The Council meeting is also available on Zoom Meetings:Click Here for the October 27, 2020 Council Meeting
- please note that you will not be able to attend the meeting until the meeting begins at 1:00 pm at which time staff will begin admitting people into the meeting. You will be muted when you enter the meeting and if you would like to make a comment, please use the "raised hand" icon to be called upon or you can use the chat feature. We appreciate your cooperation in running an efficient meeting.
Meeting ID# for the October 27, 2020 Town Council Meeting: Meeting IDE 847 4193 8295
October 27, 2020 Agenda
1. Public Art Piece Survey Results & Discussion.
2. Food Truck Discussion
3. Code Enforcement - Discussion on Contractors and Property Owner working/building without permits.
4. Code Amendment Discussion on Title 8-8-3 Working within the Town rights-of-way.
5. Potential Future Agenda Items. October 27, 2020 Council Packet Information
If you would like to address the Council on an item that is not on the agenda, you can do so during the Public Input period. Comments are limited to three minutes and the Council may not take action on an item that is not on the agenda.
If you would like to be on the Council agenda, please contact the Town Clerk during normal business hours.