All Council meetings begin at 1:00 pm or shortly thereafter unless otherwise noticed.
August 11, 2020 Town Council Meeting Packet
Zoom Meeting Link for Town Council Meeting will be posted on Monday, August 10, 2020
If you have any questions, please contact the Town Clerk at email@example.com
Council Meetings are now being conducted through Zoom Meetings.
Please note once you have click on the Council meeting, you will be placed in a "waiting room" until the meeting begins, once the meeting is about to begin, you will be able to join in the meeting. The public will be muted and if you would like to make a comment, please use the "raised hand" icon. If the Mayor recognizes you to speak, you will then be unmuted and allowed to make your comment. Please keep your comments short and appropriate. For more information, please refer to home page under "Zoom Meetings"
August 11, 2020 Town Council Meeting Agenda:
1. Cedar Breaks National Monument Ranger Station Presentation
2. Water & Sewer Code Amendments
3. Nightly Rental Code Amendment & Fee Study
4. Business Beautification Amendment
5. Consolidated Fee Schedule Adoption
6. Potential Future Agenda Items