Council Packet Information are all items the Council will be discussing or taking action on. If you have any questions regarding the Council meeting and or Council packet information, please contact the Town Clerk during normal business hours.
May 27, 2020 Tentative Town Council Agenda
1. 4th of July 2020 Fireworks Discussion
2. Public Hearing for the Fiscal Year 2021 Town Budget(s) - Town RDA & SSD Budgets
3. Special Service District Water Rights Lease Agreement Resolution
4. Brian Head Arbor Day 2020 Proclamation
5. Tier II Retirement for Public Safety & Firefighters Resolution
6. Water / Sewer Code Amendments
3. Potential Future Agenda Items May 26, 2020 Council/SSD/RDA Meeting PacketZoom Meeting ID# 879 912 9039 - Link to Meeting
Council packets will be available on the Friday prior to the meeting date and will be posted to this site.
If you would like to address the Council on an item that is not on the agenda, you can do so during the Public Input period. Comments are limited to three minutes and the Council may not take action on an item that is not on the agenda.
If you would like to be on the Council agenda, please contact the Town Clerk during normal business hours.