Council Packet Information are all items the Council will be discussing or taking action on. If you have any questions regarding the Council meeting and or Council packet information, please contact the Town Clerk during normal business hours.
Tentative Agenda Items scheduled for June 24, 2019 Town Council Meeting
1. Mountain View Waterline Bid Award
2. General Plan Review
3. Town Dumpster Sites Informational Report
4. FY2019 Amended Budget Adoption - Town/RDA/SSD
5. Ordinance Repealing Residential Fire Sprinkler Requirement
6. Snow Removal Ordinance
7. Consolidated Fee Schedule Resolution
8. Utility Write-offs
9. International Dark Sky Community Certification
10. Bristlecone Pond and Town Pit Field Trip
11. Potential Future Agenda Items.
Council packets will be available on the Thursday prior to the meeting date and will be posted to this site.
If you would like to address the Council on an item that is not on the agenda, you can do so during the Public Input period. Comments are limited to three minutes and the Council may not take action on an item that is not on the agenda.
If you would like to be on the Council agenda, please contact the Town Clerk during normal business hours.