April 22, 2019 Council Packet
Council Packet Information are all items the Council will be discussing or taking action on. If you have any questions regarding the Council meeting and or Council packet information, please contact the Town Clerk during normal business hours.
1. TAP Award Presentation - Utah Local Governments Trust will present the TAP award to the Town Council.
2. Nightly Rental Management Co. Presentation on proposed solutions to Nightly Rental Ordinance Amendment.
3. Snow Removal Policy Discussion
4. 2019 Street Projects bid award
5. Potential Future Agenda Items.
If you would like to address the Council on an item that is not on the agenda, you can do so during the Public Input period. Comments are limited to three minutes and the Council may not take action on an item that is not on the agenda.
If you would like to be on the Council agenda, please contact the Town Clerk during normal business hours.