Your Brian Head Town Mayor and Council Members:
Mayor Clayton Calloway
Council Member Kelly Marshall
Council Member Larry Freeberg
Council Member Martin Tidwell
Council Member Shaun Kelly
The Brian Head Town Council meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month unless otherwise noticed. All meetings begin at 1:00 pm or shortly thereafter. If you would like to speak to the Council during a meeting about a non-agenda item, you may do so during the Public Input portion of the meeting. Please note that comments are limited to three minutes and are for non-agenda items only.
If you would like to be on the agenda, please contact the Town Clerk at email@example.com or by calling the Town offices at 435-677-2029 during normal business hours. The Town Council meeting packets are available the Friday afternoon prior to the meeting. All meetings are held via Zoom Meeting and the meeting link will be posted on the agenda, the Town website homepage and on the calendar. If you have any questions, please contact the Town Clerk during normal business hours.
June 13, 2023 Town Council Meeting Zoom link - Please Check Back
Zoom Meeting ID Please Check Back
June 13, 2023 Town Council Meeting Packet: Please Check Back
June 13, 2023 Agenda for Town Council Meeting - please note that the agenda could change up until 24 hours prior to the meeting.
1. 20-year service award - Deputy Marshal Jared Burton
2. 5- year service award - Aldo Biasi, Public Works Director
3. Public Hearing for Fiscal Year 2024 Budgets (Town, RDA, SSD, MBA)
4. Ordinance/Resolutions for FY2024 Budgets ((Town, RDA, SSD, MBA)
5. Public Hearing for Land Management Code Amendment: Chp. 2,7,9, 12 (Definitions, inclusionary zoning, driveways, buildings)
6. Ordinance amending the LMC Chp. 2, 7, 9, 12 (Definitions, Inclusionary Zoning, Driveway Spacing, Building Spacing)
7. Fraud Risk Assessment
8. Lighting Enforcement - Amortization of Noncomplying Buildings.
9. Aspen Meadows Annexation Development Agreement Discussion
10. Future Agenda Items.