The Brian Head Town Council meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month with meetings beginning at 1:00 pm or shortly thereafter. The Council meetings are also available on Zoom Meetings for those who wish to attend electronically. Council Packets and Zoom meeting links / ID# information will be posted on the Friday afternoon prior to the scheduled meeting. If you would like to be on the agenda, please contact the Town Clerk during normal business hours or by emailing: email@example.com
All Council meetings begin at 1:00 pm or shortly thereafter unless otherwise noticed.
Zoom Meeting Link for Town Council Meeting is also posted on the agenda
September 27, 2022 Council Meeting Zoom Link: CLICK HERE
September 27, 2022 Council Meeting Zoom Meeting Link ID#: 840 0652 2253
September 27, 2022 Town Council Meeting Packet CLICK HERE
September 27, 2022 Town Council Agenda.
1. Public Hearing for CIB Project- Toboggan/Snowshoe Water System Improvements
2. Public Hearing for a FY2023 Budget Amendment
3. Ordinance Amending the FY2023 Budget
4. Public Hearing for CIB Project - Snowshoe-Toboggan Water System Improvements
5. Bid Award for the Parowan Canyon Sewer Line Expansion Engineering
6. Public Hearing for Land Management Code Amendment, Chapter 4 Submittals
7. Ordinance Amending the Land Management Code, Chapter 4 Submittals
8. Streetlighting Master Plan Adoption
9. Future Agenda Items
If you have any questions, please contact the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Council Meetings are now being conducted through Zoom Meetings.
Please note once you have click on the Council meeting, you will be placed in a "waiting room" until the meeting begins, once the meeting is about to begin, you will be able to join in the meeting. The public will be muted and if you would like to make a comment, please use the "raised hand" icon. If the Mayor recognizes you to speak, you will then be un-muted and allowed to make your comment. Please keep your comments short and appropriate. For more information, please refer to home page under "Zoom Meetings".