All Council meetings begin at 1:00 pm or shortly thereafter unless otherwise noticed.
Zoom Meeting Link for Town Council Meeting will be posted on the agenda
The Meeting packets will be available the Friday prior to the meeting. Please check back for the Zoom Meeting link and packet information
Tentative Agenda for December 8, 2020
1. Public Hearing for an amendment to the FY 2021 Town Budget
2. Ordinance amending the FY2021 Budget
3. Public Hearing on proposed amendments to the Land Management Code, Chapter 7, 10, & 12
4. Ordinance amending the Land Management Code.
5. Ordinance amending Title 8.3.3, Winter exemption for working within the Town's Right-of-way.
6. Fraud Risk Assessment Presentation
7. Town Council Meeting Schedule for 2021
8. Potential Future Agenda Items
If you have any questions, please contact the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Council Meetings are now being conducted through Zoom Meetings.
Please note once you have click on the Council meeting, you will be placed in a "waiting room" until the meeting begins, once the meeting is about to begin, you will be able to join in the meeting. The public will be muted and if you would like to make a comment, please use the "raised hand" icon. If the Mayor recognizes you to speak, you will then be un-muted and allowed to make your comment. Please keep your comments short and appropriate. For more information, please refer to home page under "Zoom Meetings"
Agenda Items to be posted.