Council Packet Information are all items the Council will be discussing or taking action on. If you have any questions regarding the Council meeting and or Council packet information, please contact the Town Clerk during normal business hours.
July 14, 2020 Town Council Tentative Agenda - This agenda is subject to change. The final agenda will be posted on Friday, July 10, 2020
1. Public Hearing for an amendment to the Nightly Rental Code
2. Public Hearing for an amendment to the Land Management Code, Chapter 7 & 12
3. Ordinance amending the Land Management Code, Chapter 7 & 12
4. Trash Enclosure Discussion
5. Ordinance amending the Water & Sewer Codes
6. Consolidated Fee Schedule Resolution
7. Amendment to Snow Removal Policy for Town Trail safety
8. Wildland Urban Interface Code Adoption.
Council packets will be available on the Friday prior to the meeting date and will be posted to this site.
If you would like to address the Council on an item that is not on the agenda, you can do so during the Public Input period. Comments are limited to three minutes and the Council may not take action on an item that is not on the agenda.
If you would like to be on the Council agenda, please contact the Town Clerk during normal business hours.