2021 Surplus Sale Items
CLICK ON ITEM FOR PICTURE
1. Toyota Forklift Battery Powered and Charger - Battery does not hold a charge.
2. Titan High Performance Generator - condition unknown
3. Titan Industrial 7500 Generator - condition unknown
4. 2000 Yamaha Big Bear ATV - Excellent Condition - Minimum Bid: $500
5. Used Snow Tracks for Polaris Ranger - minimal hardware included.
6. 1992 International Sewer Jetter Truck - vehicle runs but in poor condition
7. Redwood Boards from Water Tank, Approximately 128 boards 3.5" thick x 5.5" wide x 20' length. Minimum Bid: $5,000 Will not be sold separately.
8. Used 10-wheeler Sander for Parts - Parts only
9. Hammond Chlorination Tablet System - condition unknown.
10. Air Condition - Large unit - condition unknown
11. Used Electrical Panel cabin - condition unknown
12. Miscellaneous Pallet of Ductile Iron Spools - various lengths
13. Used Set of Well Bowls Pulled from Operation - condition unknown
14. Twelve (12) used dumpsters - Can be sold separately
15. Small Pump Tank and Hose Reel (trailer not included) - condition unknown
16. One (1) Storage Cart & One (1) Tool Storage Cart - condition poor
17. Two Burned Motors Electrical Pumps
18. Three (3) concrete slab approximately 118" long x 58" wide x 5" thick.
No minimum bid is identified except for ATV and Redwood. Please submit a sealed bid with contact information and surplus item to the Town Clerk.
2021 Surplus Sale
Brian Head Town will be holding a surplus sale from May 15, 2021 through noon on May 26, 2021. Those Interested must submit a sealed bid to the Town Clerk whose office is located at 56 North SR. 143, PO Box 190068, Brian Head, UT 84719, firstname.lastname@example.org. All bids should be sealed and submitted with the bidders contact information and the bid item. Brian Head Town reserves the right to refuse any and all bids.
Bidders may view the items by appointment only by contacting Aldo Biasi or Tom Gurr at 436-677-2029 during normal business house. Winning bidders will be contacted May 27, 2021. Brian Head Town will not be available to help load purchased items. All items must be removed no later than June 4, 2021 unless other arrangements have been made with the Town. All items are purchased "As Is" and all sales are final. Items must be paid with cash, cashier's check or credit card.
For list items and pictures please refer to left sidebar. If you have any questions, please contact the Town offices during normal hours.